Today, William, co-founder of Näak, reveals his delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make Cricket Powder Granola Recipe. This granola can be made in no time, and you can enjoy it all week... If you don't eat it all the first day, that is!
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 2 tbsp Näak cricket powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Pre-heat the oven at 350 F.
- In a blender, pulse the almonds to break them up into pieces. Then, put them into a large bowl.
- Add the oats, cricket powder and salt into the bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a pan, heat up the maple syrup and coconut oil on medium heat until the coconut oil is fully melted.
- Pour the maple syrup and coconut oil into the large bowl. Mix all the ingredients together until the oats are no longer dry.
- Spread the mix onto a lined pan.
- Cook the granola in the oven for 5 minutes. Mix and cook for another 5-10 minutes (until your desired "crunch" is reached).
- Let the granola cool down for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!