Try out this recipe of cricket powder banana bread. It is tasty and delicious; the perfect snack for you to bring anywhere you go!
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Näak cricket powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Dried fruit or nuts, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash the peeled bananas with a fork, then mix well with the flax seeds and wet ingredients (almond milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract).
- Add the dry ingredients flour, oats, cricket powder, coconut sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt) one by one, mixing every ingredient well.
- Add the dried fruit or nuts and mix.
- Bake in a greased loaf pan, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes (until lightly firm and gold on top).
- Let it cool down in the loaf pan on a cooling rack for 30 minutes. Then, remove it from the pan and let it cool on the cooling rack until fully cooled.
- Slide the banana bread and enjoy!